Requirements for booking
- You can book our programs from anywhere in the world.
- Complete Names, Date of Birth and Nationality.
- Send a photocopy or scan your documents or passports.
- Tour start date.
- Date, time of arrival of your flight, name of the company and flight number (only in tour packages).
- Specify the hotel category of your choice: 2,3,4 or 5 stars. (only in tour packages).
- Contact number Whatsapp.
- The pre-payment of 50% of the total or agreed cost, necessary for the reservation of their spaces in the hotels, train tickets to Machu Picchu and plane tickets if they are included in the Tourist Package.
- Once the prepayment of the reservation has been made, send all the requested information to firstname.lastname@example.org
On our websites pay as you wish. Discover here all the methods of payment available. Choose your favorite and book now!
Your reservation will be confirmed after having received the 50% deposit or the amount agreed upon, the total amount per person. The balance must be payed 7 days before your arrival or one day before the first day of departure from your excursion in cash.
Any request for reservation is liable for the same route within 48 hours maximum. In case you have not had a response within the indicated period, please contact our telephone numbers:
- Credit or Debit Card.
- After paying, it is necessary to validate the following data: document identification, phone, email, and address of the purchaser plus number, validity and card security code.
- Go to this link:
Fill the blanks with the information of your credit card, then add 5% of the deposit, which is the Commission on Visa charges for each transfer. Send us an email to confirm that you have sent the payment through this option. After receiving the deposit, ANDES PERU will confirm the reservation of your excursion program.
B) Payment by bank transfer
You can pay either from Peru or abroad. You must make the deposit with the following information from any bank.
BANCO INTERNACIONAL DEL PERÚ – INTERBANK
Swift Code: BINPPEPL
Account in Dollars:
- Bank account: 426-3096104941
- CCI: 003-426-013096104941-43 (interbank code)
Account in Soles:
- Bank account: 428-3118371777
- CCI: 003-428-013118371777-09 (interbank code).
The deposit must be made in the name of: Raul Santa Cruz Huallpa.
Once the deposit is made please send us by e-mail the following information for the confirmation of your reservation:
- The total amount, time, date of payment transaction number and, OP.
- Name that appears (should say: Raúl Santa Cruz Huallpa)
- Name of the transaction bank.
- Note: we inform you that banks in Peru work with intermediary banks for international deposits, which charge between 40 to 90 dollars Commission fee for the transfer.
C) Credit card or paypal payment
PayPal charges us 6.5% a commission fee of the total amount, which you must add to the time you pay.
Steps to follow in order to create your account:
- Step 1: Create a PayPal account at; www.paypal.com
- Step 2: Login to your account
- Step 3: Transfer the required amount to your PayPal account.
- Step 4: Click on the link at the top: send and request.
- Step 5: Click the option: pay for items or services.
- Step 6: Put in the blank the next email: email@example.com. It is our PayPal account, where the pre-payment of the reservation will be sent.
- Step 7: Put the amount you will send to the reservation and done.
D) Western Union or Money Gram:
- Approach to Western Union or Money Gram agent using our online locator to find the closest agent: www.westernunion.com or www.moneygram.com
- Be sure to bring your ID document/card.
- Name of the person you want to send the money, please put the full name
- ID document: ·
- Quantity: mention the employee, that the transference (payment) must be in US dollars and tell him/her the amount that you wish to send.
- Country and city where the money will be sent: City: Cusco, country: Peru.
- Ask for your receipt: save the receipt with the control number of money transfer (MTCN), please send us this information in an email to check the status of the transference (payment) in order to proceed the reservations of your services.